Sunday, June 12, 2011

I feel so stranded...

Ever since I started working, blogging seems to be the last thing on my mind. I've strayed away from it so badly, it was still the last thing on my mind after I quit my job. For some reason, not blogging is like having my oxygen supply cut off. I was really suffocating internally (not literally, duh!!!) I nearly pass out on many occasions (more like bored to death; hence the passing out bit).

Despite being too pre-occupied for about 2 months, I still managed to find time to follow some post, particularly aspiring writer Jade Elisabeth's post.

So, hopefully I will continue to blog again.

Until then........

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I've been away from my blog lately too. It's weird. The longer I go in between posts, the guiltier I feel. I blame summer.