Saturday, July 30, 2011

A message for Norway

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Anyway, here's another short piece from me.

A message for Norway
It was only a matter of time before the truth was unveiled,
As fast as the waves, yet as calm as the winds,
Inside this already troubled heart I wailed,
Knowing that your presence shall surely be missed,

Even with a short period of time with me,
We shared a bond stronger than that of a family,
We were certain that we will see through tomorrow,
But perhaps, it is now the time for you to go,

I have nothing to give but a gift of tears,
A reminder of good times we shared all of these years,
Even if the journey felt empty without you,
I know I must look forward in life and continue.

~Gerard Galvestini, copyright 2011~

P/S: All prayer goes to those who perished in the recent attacks in Norway. RIP

No comments: