Saturday, September 24, 2011

Triond - social network for writers

Wow!!!

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog (besides posting links to my works). So, to make up for it, I've decided to write a little bit about Triond.

In case you have no idea what Triond is, it's basically a publishing website where you can submit your articles. But what makes Triond unique is that it also functions as some sort of social network, much like Facebook for writers. You can customize your profile any way you can. The way your profile is arranged is totally up to you.
Plus, you can write just about anything you want. And because Triond is affiliated with many websites, your articles will have a better chance of exposure once it is published.

The awesome-ness of Triond is the reason I rarely update my blog. But I'm not going to simply close down my blog under any circumstances.

Anyway, do visit www.triond.com and give it a try.

Until then..............

P/S: And while you're at it, do feel free to add me as a friend and check out my work. You can click here to view my profile.

No comments: