Monday, April 30, 2012

Internet... the green pastures for trolls?

"Before I proceed, I would like to offer a towering apology for neglecting my blog. It seems that Writer's Block(Literatulis Paralyscosis) really hit me hard this time."

Anyway, back to the story at hand, I was Goo-growsing(Google + browsing) away on the Internet today, and I just could not help  but notice the trolls roaming everywhere, especially around the comment sections!

It was like watching WW2 in real life every time I read an article and scroll down to the comments to read them. Words just escape me. Without sufficient vocabulary to record my observations, I was forced to conclude that:

"THIS IS MADNESS!!!"

Even Youtube's fate isn't spared from this scum of humanity, particularly in the music section. Can't people differentiate between constructive criticism and mindless negativity? Oh, the destruction, the provocation and similar words that ends with "-tion"!


With all the trolling and counter-trolling comments thrown at each other, those that choose to remain neutral can only do the 2 D's - Duck and Dodge!






I bet not even the Omaha Beach could be used as a good analogy to describe this...


Until then..................

No comments: